Fire Safety Rules
Every individual is obligated to adhere to the fire safety regime established in Märjamaa Hostel and its territory, including:
- Avoiding activities that may cause a fire or explosion;
- Switching off electrical appliances when leaving the building;
- Familiarizing oneself with evacuation routes and the location of fire extinguishing equipment;
- Not allowing minors to use ignition sources;
- Smoking only in designated areas outside the building;
- Not placing flammable objects on the stove;
- Not making an open fire on the premises, except in designated areas, and not leaving the fire unattended;
- Not using non-functional electrical appliances;
- Not closing or obstructing evacuation routes or emergency exits.
In the event of a fire, all individuals must immediately exit the building using the designated evacuation routes.Note: All doors at Märjamaa Hostel open in the direction of exit without obstruction.Actions in case of a fire:
Upon the arrival of the fire extinguishing and rescue team, the leader must be informed of:
- Immediately inform the emergency center at 112 about the location and extent of the fire, providing your last name and the phone number used for reporting;
- Warn people in danger, if necessary, by activating the alarm button;
- If possible, attempt to extinguish the fire;
- Prevent the spread of the fire (close doors and windows).
- Inform the owner of the building about the fire.
- The location and extent of the fire;
- Possible danger to people;
- Other hazards associated with the fire.